MOBILA EXPO – Sales furniture fair
The Romanian furniture producers are wellcome at Romexpo Exhibition Centre, between the 8th – 11th March 2018, to exhibit and sell their products at the second edition of Mobila Expo.
Mobila Expo 2018 takes place in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo has open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B1! With a total area of 11.905 square meters, the Pavilion B1 is the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Information – Pavilion B1:
– Height: ground floor
– Area: 11.905 sqm
– Height under metal structure: 10,56 m
– Total height: 14,17 m
– The maximum admissible height for stand construction: 7 m
– The two pavilions, B1 and B2, will be united forming a common building
– The up-link building of the two conference rooms (capacity of 75 people each)
The event is dedicated to the general public, to everyone who wishes to find and purchase home or office furniture, straight from the producing companies, at low prices.
The furniture pieces, accessories and assemblies that will be available, at low prices, at MOBILA EXPO 2018, come in a variety of styles, starting from classical, modern, rustic or retro-vintage up to industrial, eclectic, minimalistic, shabby chic, mid-century or contemporary.
WHY EXHIBIT AT MOBILA EXPO ?
- Websites: corporate (romexpo.ro) and the event’s official website
- Newsletters: special newsletters sent to 58.000 subscribers
- Other marketing and PR channels: Press releases (written and distributed by the Romexpo team) containing information about the event; the event’s catalogue; articles published by our media partners; the event’s Facebook page
- Distribution of your corporate or product marketing materials (brochures, flyers, catalogues) to the entire range of public that visits Romexpo during events that precede MOBILA EXPO
- Guaranteed large number of visitors, either your own clients or potential clients, looking for the best quality/price ratio, for furniture pieces or house and office interior design articles.
- The benefit of a complete A to Z concept as MOBILA EXPO has a thematic complementary to that of all the other events (exhibitions, shows, trade fairs) that are organized in the same time, between the 8th – 11th March 2018, at Romexpo:
CONSTRUCT EXPO, AMBIENT EXPO, ROMTHERM, ROMENVIROTEC, EXPO FLOWERS & GARDEN and ANTIQUE MARKET
All these events have gathered, in 2017, at the Romexpo Exhibition Centre: more than 415 exhibiting companies from 21 countries, on an area of 12.000 square meters. The events attracted 20.000 visitors, both professionals and general public.
To register at MOBILA EXPO 2018, please follow and fill in the application forms here.